Hmm...last week, I sat on an uncomfortable hard tools with th0se gurlz..and yeah, a group of hands0me boyz. One of them was my friend's boyfriend, Megat! I were with my buddies actually, Fieqa and Nosyam..and 'their' friends..Azlin and 'miss whatevers'. Huhu..I never took noticed about their names, just let it g0. Borink..it's not important, maybe... :)
I was waiting for my apple juice, hay0...!So lembap! What's on*his mind, huh? Bini kt rumah kot?? I was to0 thirsty..and b0rink..they kept 0n laughing and laughing like a clown exists there..in front of their eyes. Let it be..I will..huhu! I just continued my bad habit..U wanna know what? Watching people I'd ever seen before and trying hard to place them into category. It's fun! Haha! It's amazing how much can be learned about th0se strangers..juz by my p0wer imagination, observation, and plain RUDE listening.It's worthy..I bet you, try it.Heh3..Hmm..I caught a b0y!! A quite hands0me boy but..syg..he was damn weird!! He wore only in grey singlet and black short. That singlet looked like had been ripped by cats, ! Tore here and everywhere! My mind kept on changed these two words, 'Stylo' or 'Nerd'. Huhu..OMG! oh no! He caught me back in his eyes! No..no,sorry..I used to hid my face under Fieqa's bag. He still looking at me! Beb..help me! He reported to his friends and all of them looked at me. Damn it! Dah la pkai singlet jur..cb0k! Who0pz, one of them raises his hand and shouted, "Hye!" I just smiled back and all of them grinned. Evil grin..I heard w0rds, like 'ecstacy and pil khayal'. Once again!! Euw..and then, 'TRY'. Shit. I'd pay for that, boys! Slowly, my feet reached the cold flo0r and entered the restaurant, just next to where I'd been. Oho..my apple juice was already on that table, I gave it a flash thought, 'looked tasty and sweet!' So, in that case, c0z of that l0vely apple juice, I sat back on the tool, sipped it carefully and chatted with everyb0dy..Hmm, th0se brats were n0 longer there. They'd already berambus to s0mewhere else.GOOD GRACIOUS! and thank God. He3.
My friends and I were planned to go up, at the t0pflo0r. Forgot to menti0n, I was in Jusco, Ipoh. Watched m0vie maybe..but, while we stepped on the escalator, we bumped to a c0uple. That couple owez berasmaradana in fr0nt of us. So, that day, a brilliant idea came to my mind! Yeah, the gurls wore a tight turqouise shirt and b0th shoulders were exposed to air! ..but n0rmal for me. Normal view. Then, I grasped..grabbed Nosyam, and I said, "Oopsz, t'londeh la pulak! Cmner beb?",and my hand touched Nosyam's shoulder..up and down. Hikhik!! Her b0yfriend n0ticed me and he stared to her sexy part. He shook his head with hand lifted her upper sleeves to c0ver the exposed shoulder..he3. Jahat towl aku! The gurl looked shy her face turned RED, as a beet root!
The boy gave me a shrinked eye with a thin smile..Hmm, wanna say thanks kowt..haha!
Mcm2 ah..when we got up, all of us laughed to death.Felt like hell! That noty Megat laughed to0! Hmm..Fieqa, watched ur b0y out..he's nut. Hehe..
WHOA!! I'M REALLY CHOKED AND SUFFOCATED!! I saw th0se bratz, alarh..the gang of singlet b0y! Shit, mne maw lari? Nk turun blk ke argh? They knew me, and called, "Oytt! Awex.." I answered, "Bz..bz..bye." huhu! Mcm2 ar..they shouted, "L0rh, jgn g agy weyh..!" ishh, nk bwat cne. cancel ar haku nyew plan. takut ah ngn dorunk tue.
After that, I companied Fieqa to the t0ilet..took s0me pics and tut..and blah.Heyy! They exactly looked style! One played with PSP, one hesitated with frowned..one whistled for awex, one ate ice-cream, one lost with mp3, one tried on a guitar, one climbed to his feet and fixed his shoe, one took hood of his sweater up, one shuffled on the flo0r..haha! That was crazy...Hayyy..ashh.......
My watch showed that I needed to back h0me. My m0m could nagged unstoppable..huhu! Tata!
I LOVE MALAYSIA..(nk merdeka dah!)
About Me
- Bo0buck!
- The doctors flied,eh n0..the doctors ran swiftly int0 the medical r0om..n cupped their white-blue mask! and all the pretty gorgeous nurse g0t into a ward and prepared a clean bed for my mum.My mum was going to gave birth t0 me!! it was a difficult birth..s0 difficult..i'm s0ry mum..huuh..pity on her.she gave birth to me trough a dangerous surgery..minutes after that pain moment,Siti Norhafizah Bt.Mohd Rashid was born! and sang a s0ng by A7X! My mom's shocked!! hehe..n0 larh..juz j0king.U know..it's a gurl..and she was blessing..hope laa..cewarhh,huhu!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment